Moving your household items can be a complicated a process, but when it comes to plants, it can be even more daunting. But it’s important to consider how to properly move your garden to their new home. Take these steps:
- Prepare plants to be uprooted by making sure the soil is moist so that you can easily shovel around them.
- Wrap the roots of plants in a burlap sack and place in planters or buckets.
- Make sure that they are the last items to be loaded onto the moving truck and the first off.
- Upon arrival, place them in temporary storage that optimizes them for water retention.
- When you have your garden planned, replant your plants and make sure to monitor as some may have been damaged during the process.
For more tips about moving to your new home, contact us and we’d be gladly to help. We also offer services to help facilitate the process and make it as effortless as possible. Call 512-452-4799 or use our quote page for a coupon!